Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a FTSE-listed property developer, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team in South West London.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Finance Analyst will provide the business with strategic information and analytical support in order to grow further.
There will be various different ad hoc projects to get involved in, and requires someone who is flexible, proactive and strong at communicating with non-finance. Strong Excel modelling skills are also important.
The Finance Analyst will also in time take ownership for a couple of the key developments under the wider group umbrella, so it’s a great hybrid position for someone with an interest in real estate development.
This is very much a 'value add' role, and it needs someone who is passionate, driven, proactive and entrepreneurial - a perfect first move for a commercially focused ACA.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing non routine financial information and analysis to support the wider business strategy.
• Developing, maintaining and enhancing financial reporting and record keeping processes.
• Management accounting responsibilities
• Planning and writing internal reports.
• Consolidating site based cost monitoring and budget tracking processes.
• Consolidating site based financial due diligence processes.
• Providing financial and commercial support to other departments as needs require.
• Working with the wider finance team to maintain the company profit and cash flow forecasts and balance sheet and accounting ledger.
The ideal candidate will be:
ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills
- An interest/experience in the real estate industry
- Hard working, proactive, energetic, with close attention to detail
To apply to this unique opportunity, please get in touch!