Senior Financial Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Julia Noellert
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior Financial Analyst We’re working with a successful global fin-tech company to find a Group Senior Financial Analyst in London. In this role you will work on critical financial projects and analysis that will support the executive team and drive the company’s worldwide growth.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst:
- Work on global FP&A for the Group and report financial data to the leadership team.
- Set KPIs and effective metrics to measure growth of the global business.
- Conduct complex analysis vital to the stakeholders.
- Report and track corporate costs and identify any cost savings.
- Ad-hoc finance and strategy projects.
Ideal Candidate of Senior Financial Analyst:
- ACA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Relevant commercial experience with management accounting and financial analysis
- Global FP&A experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.