Senior FP&A Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Anna Penny
Date posted 13 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A household name, global entertainment group based in central London are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join their rapidly growing business in this newly created role. The Senior FP&A Manager will sit within the Commercial Finance team division reporting into VP of FP&A. The role holds a highly visible position within the division and will require working with and supporting various levels both financial and non-financial.
A household name, global entertainment group based in central London are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join their rapidly growing business in this newly created role.
The Senior FP&A Manager will sit within the Commercial Finance team division reporting into VP of FP&A. The role holds a highly visible position within the division and will require working with and supporting various levels both financial and non-financial.
- Preparation of accurate and timely annual and semi-annual budgets/forecasts and presentations
- Work closely commercial teams and overseas agents to develop and maintain processes/systems to accurately produce budgets and forecasts
- Management of budget/forecast deliverables to ensure all deadlines are met
- Consolidation of all entities into P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow models
- Analysis and presentation of final numbers vs prior years / forecasts and drivers of growth
- Creation and management of analysis, including maintenance of relevant pipeline documents for TV, digital, home entertainment, licensing, costs and cashflows
- Work with Head of FP&A in continually reviewing and upgrading planning models and processes to ensure they are robust and fit for purpose
- Preparation of quarterly KPI packs for Heads of commercial teams and senior management emphasising operational/financial performance metrics and trends in all key territories
- Work closely with commercial teams to ensure strong supply of commercial planning information
- Source and prepare key customer performance analysis for help in decision making for commercial teams
- Work with Head of FP&A on new business analysis as required
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA with at least 4 years PQE
- Proven experience in budgeting, financial analysis and management accounts
- Previous experience within the world of entertainment, or broadly media would be hugely beneficial
- Experience in using accounting systems to post journals and exporting information for use in analysis
- Business partnering
- Spreadsheet modelling
- Experience on working with IFRS accounting standards
- Experience in use of dashboard/data visualisation tools is preferred i.e. Microsoft Power BI, Google Data analytics, Tableau
Located in central London, this is an exciting role for someone with recent FP&A experience, ideally in the entertainment industry who wants a step up in their career, is keen to take on more forward-looking responsibility and improve commercial acumen in a growing business. The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant, hardworking and ready for a new challenge.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.