Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 01 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an extremely well capitalised healthcare company based in London’s West End, is looking for a commercially minded finance analyst to lead the launch of the company’s new expansion. An innovative, diligent, and above all, hard working approach to problem solving is of upmost priority for the client.Importantly, this role will require ad-hoc travel to Reading one to two days a week. Travel is subsidised.
My client, an extremely well capitalised healthcare company based in London’s West End, is looking for a commercially minded finance analyst to lead the launch of the company’s new expansion. First and foremost, candidates applying to this position need to be commercially minded. This goes beyond experience with commercial duties, instead seeking a candidate who is able to think ‘outside of the box’. An innovative, diligent, and above all, hard working approach to problem solving is of upmost priority for the client.
Importantly, this role will require ad-hoc travel to Reading one to two days a week. With the company expanding its operations, and the candidate being the lead analyst for such operations, whilst travel is subsidised, a willingness to commute to both London and Reading is expected from applicants.
Package: £50k-£55k + bonus and generous benefits
Location: Central London
Job Title: Commercial Finance Analyst
- 70% of this opportunity’s accountabilities are concerned with commercial analysis
- This will include the creation of financial models through which revenue and costs can be analysed
- Complete ownership of the company’s most recent expansion project
- From price analysis to service agreements, candidates will be expected to business partner across Reading and London based staff
- Candidates will also be expected to work closely with the operational teams to ensure business growth
- 30% of this opportunity’s duties will concern management accounting.
- Given its level of ownership, candidates are expected to take control over the new expansion’s budgeting and forecasting.
- This will require reporting management accounts to the finance team based in London.
About the client:
Following their acquisition in 2017, my client now boasts private equity investment. This has translated into investment in the company’s expansion across the country. The finance function based in London is established and growing, with a team of 10 passionate and astute members working to ensure the highest quality of client care. More recently, the client is embarking exploring contracts alongside the NHS.
- First and foremost, candidates applying to this role must possess a full ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualification
- Adding to this, the client will only consider applicants who can boast a minimum of 1-2 years working within industry.
- This candidates prior experience doesn’t have to be analysis orientated. Technical accounting experience will count as an invaluable edge.
- Applicants must also be willing to commute from London to Reading on a weekly basis. Whilst trips will be subsided, the analyst work the candidate will provide will focus on the company’s Reading expansion first and foremost.
Please give me a call on 02075098139 so that we can catch up on your thoughts towards this role. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
The client is looking to move quickly, so if you could please get in contact ASAP I’d be grateful.