Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Matthew Wickes
Date posted 15 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Kynetec, a leading global, full service, full-spectrum market research company, has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experience and motivated Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. Kynetec is a dynamic and fast paced company with the financial backing to support its growth aspirations blending organic and acquisitive opportunities using cutting edge technology.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role is a new position which is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and bright candidate who wants experience that puts them on a fast track to more senior roles. This position is now required as a result of fast-paced growth in an exciting business, where an increased focus is needed to drive deeper understanding of operational performance and manage future growth.
Responsible for all operational aspects of Management reporting and forecasting and a lead member of the FP&A team working closely with both the Director FP&A and the CFO. Kynetec is very multinational with entity structures in c20 different countries – a footprint normally associated with much larger companies.
As part of a small team this is not a rigid role and will have lots of opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in all aspects of a multinational private equity backed company. This will include exposure to disciplined reporting and analysis for stakeholders, M&A activity, banking relationships, and management of a detailed financial model.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager key role responsibilities:
- Management & coordination of business performance analysis and reporting and financial planning for Kynetec Group
- Co-ordinate all corporate planning processes, including budget, forecasts and 5 Year Plan for P&L, cash flow, balance sheet
- Consolidate the inputs from the regional business partners into the central model. In addition, have specific oversite for all non-commercial departments and headcount.
- Improve business performance through implementation of appropriate business planning processes and provision of high quality Management Information to the business
- All planning activities including views of P&L, cash flow, balance sheet
- Prepare monthly reporting package for management and the Board, including comparative reports of operating results and financial position with variance explanations and commentary. This will involve liaising with the business as well as regional management accountants.
- Prepare reporting packs and provide insights
- Special projects as required, and deputizing for the FP&A Director when required
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager key requirements:
- Strong commercial focus
- Creative and progressive approach to problem solving
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience of management reporting and analysis
- Experience of ERP systems (NetSuite ideal but not essential)
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment
- Experience of consolidations and multi company/country organisations
- Graduate qualified accountant
- 2+ years of management accounting experience
- An analytical mind
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in output
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Good experience in forecasting and budgeting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Wicks at Matthew.Wicks@RobertWalters.com or for a confidential discussion call on +44 1 483 900 013.