Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £34000 - £40000 per annum
Location West End
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 20 February 2017
A global media company in Central London are seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to focus on one of their key business units. The role reports into the head of FP&A & non finance directors providing commercial support including budgeting/ forecasting & aiding decision making.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget
- Analysing & managing cost control
- Liaising with the management accounts team, providing support where needed.
- Prepare business unit P&Ls by City and prepare KPI analysis on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the day to day support to managers, for example financial modelling & analysis, cost analysis, variance analysis
- Financial presentations to senior management
- Production & consolidation of rolling forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis, supporting business growth
I'm looking for a Part Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ACA or overseas equivalent. Someone with strong excel & the use of SAP would be desirable but not essential.
If you want to apply to the Commercial Finance Analyst role please contact email@example.com