Finance Business Partner
Salary £48500 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 01 February 2017
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a Finance Business Partner who is preferably a qualified accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis. Within this role, you would need to provide effective finance management and decision support to the Function COOs and Business Unit level Finance teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and analyse month end Financials including key risks & opportunities
- Ensure accuracy of Financials and variances to target are understood and clearly articulated
- Produce and complete cost reporting focusing on variances to forecast, budget and FTE positions. Participate in reporting for review to sufficient detail for discussion with budget owners and other senior stakeholders
- Being a point of contact for HRD aligned COO and business management teams regarding cost issues and initiatives
It would be preferable that you are a qualified finance professional (such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or an international equivalent.
Key skills required:
- Preferably with past experience in a banking industry (not essential)
- Diligent and expected to be a ‘self-starter’
- Assertiveness required to maintain integrity of accounts
- Able to perform good analysis, resolve problems and initiate workable innovative recommendations and solutions to take the function forward to achieve better performance efficiencies
- Knowledge and Expertise - Ability to walk the business through their numbers including target challenges and efficiency impacts to ensure appropriate understanding and ownership of the cost base
The Company is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. They are an equal opportunities employer. They work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.