Finance Business Partner
Salary £64500 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 01 February 2017
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a VP level Finance Business Partner who is preferably a qualified accountant to join their Finance team on a permanent basis. Purpose of the role is to provide effective finance management and decision support to the Finance COO team and report costs that feed into GFDf.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the COO of the respective area regarding all cost issues and initiatives
- Work closely with Finance management to advise around cost decisions and to crystallise ideas into plans, business partnering support to very strong clients
- Understand the primary cost drivers of Head Office, both current and proposed so as to drive business performance; influencing decision making through key insights
- Understand and review of analysis of month end Financials including key risks & opportunities
- Own annual expense budgeting and management processes
- Substantiation and reconciliation exercises of accruals and prepayments
It would be preferable that you are a qualified finance professional (such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or an international equivalent with at least 5 years experience outside of practice.
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of financial industry cost drivers
- Experience in direct costs, indirect costs management and reporting
- Escalates breaches of policies and procedures appropriately
- Preferably with past experience in a banking industry (not essential)
- Able to perform good analysis, resolve problems and initiate workable innovative recommendations and solutions to take the function forward to achieve better performance efficiencies
The Company is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. They work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.