Salary £46000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 01 February 2017
A Global investment bank with an immaculate reputation in London, is searching for a Financial Analyst who preferably holds a degree in an analytical discipline or risk management area to join their Finance team on a permanent basis. Within this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of a suite of driver based models to support Income Statement and Balance Sheet projections.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of finance models and supporting artefacts in line with PRA requirements to be used in stress testing and the MTP process, ensuring models are linked to statistically proven macro drivers or business judgement drivers
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the model landscape across Finance, Risk and Treasury as well as the stress testing and MTP process
- Developing strong, open and professional relationships with financial and non-financial colleagues
- Development and delivery of agreement from Finance portfolio SMEs on methodological approach
- Design of the business rules for driver based modelling ensuring those rules are agreed by the businesses
- Develop detailed understanding of existing BAU requirements to ensure that all aspects of the planning and stress testing processes can be supported within the solution.
It would be preferable that you are a qualified finance professional (such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or an international equivalent.
Key skills required:
- Lending experience (mortgage products)
- Financial Business Partnering and planning experience
- Revenue buy/sell side and income experience
- Strong experience in unsecured lending product, project management or consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline or risk management area
- Willingness to travel as required
- Regulatory / Compliance Experience and demonstrated experience driving results across matrixed teams in a Finance, Treasury or Risk Management function
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment and handle and or prioritise multiple urgent tasks simultaneously across multiple time zones
The Company is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. They work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to find out more.