Consultant Bradley Jepson
Date posted 30 November 2016
An excellent opportunity for an experienced FP&A Analyst has recently become available to join a dynamic Logistics and suppy chain company based in Central London.
FP&A Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Monthly analysis of the income statement compared to previous year actuals and budget
- Assist in preparation of the budget of all income statement line items
- Preparing key areas of the monthly Management and Finance Packs
- Container Fleet Analytics
- Competitor Analysis
- Collation of product reports
- Assist in the preparation of reports and meeting materials for presentation to the Directors
- Assist in the analysis and evaluation of diligence data of potential acquisition targets.
- Assist in the preparation of data relevant to bank reporting and debt refinancing projects.
- Experience in a similar role
- Part qualified in a recognised professional accounting qualification
- Strong Excel Skills
- Previous knowledge of FP&A
- Asset leasing experience would be an advantage
- Ability to identify and implement improvements in current working practices
If you are interested in the above FP&A Analyst role and have the required experience then please get in touch or click apply.