Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location North London
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 30 November 2016
An excellent Commercial Finance Analyst role has arisen working for a niche FMCG business in Central/North London. Rapidly growing business, expanding across Europe and beyond over the next couple of years, ambitious growth targets, which will aid your own development.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a senior role in the Finance team and a prominent role within the business. The position will perform a range of activities including financial reporting, sales performance analysis, production cost analysis and ad hoc reporting. It will also play an important part in the improvement of the Company’s management reporting as well as supporting all teams and management in their business decisions.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Assist in managing the month end process and finalisation of P&L position
- Involvement in preparation of P&L and treasury reporting for Budget, Latest Estimate and month end (both internal and external)
- Production costs analysis, including standard cost validation, investigation of actual cost variances, monthly feedback to Production Team on variable and fixed cost performance
- Inventory cost analysis
- Sales performance analysis, including pricing and brand margin analysis
- Commercial contract analysis, including product pricing proposal assessment, margin analysis and competitor benchmarking
- Support on sales volume and demand forecast reporting
- Presenting of analysis and business recommendations to Company teams and management
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
You will be studying towards ACCA, CIMA, ACA or overseas equivalent, ideally with production costing experience. Industry experience- FMCG, Retail, Hospitality, Leisure is very important also.
If you'd like to apply to the Commercial Finance Analyst role please email firstname.lastname@example.org