Salary £50000 - £52000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 25 November 2016
A market leading transportation leasing company, managing high value stock based in London are looking for a Financial Modeller to join their commercial finance function. This is an exciting opportunity that will offer a large amount of exposure and the opportunity to learn from senior stakeholders. The business continues to grow through investment making it an excellent time to join this journey.
The Financial Modeller based within these state of the art London offices will report into senior finance management. The role will have a mixture of commercial and modelling activities, and will play a key role in the re-build and development of the business model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and direct Finance input and be a centre of expertise for clear and accurate financial and investment analysis to commercial activities such as re-franchising, investment in new assets, asset life extensions and service costing and pricing
- Work closely with other teams to ensure proposals are based on sound commercial and financial reasoning
- Author, approve and present business cases to management teams and to investors to make recommendations and guide key business decisions
- Support other functions within the Finance team to allow dependable financial accounting and cash management for all business activities
- Re-build financial model to monitor cashflow forecasting, strategic planning, business case analysis, and asset valuation
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the business model
- Ongoing optimisation of the financial model for new funding structures, accounting and tax developments in the market
The successful Financial Modeller will:
- Come from a Financial Modelling background, either within practice to include the likes of business modelling, transactional services modelling or from a financial modelling consultancy
- Will have advanced Excel
- Will have a commercial approach with the ability to assist in key decision making that will directly impact a businesses performance
If you are interested in applying for this position please email Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link!