Salary £32000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 22 November 2016
A large and growing business based in Hertfordshire is looking for a self motivated and ambitious individual to join their Commercial Analysis team. You will play a fundamental role in delivering the strategy around the future profitability of the business. Working very closely with the Sales function of the business this person must be willing to challenge the status quo and build strong relationships internally.
Main Commercial Analyst responsibilities:
- Support in business partnering Sales, Account Management, Proposition and Marketing teams
- Prepare client profitability models to support pricing of new and existing business, challenge proposed pricing and recommend alternative price points and commercial strategies
- Improve the efficiency and automation of processes which relate to pricing
- Assist in the audit of the pricing models, developing the model in line with changing business requirements
- Assist in delivering commercial client solutions within the context of ensuring that the company’s profitability measures and targets are achieved
- Be studying towards an ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Be confident at challenging business decisions
- Have strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this exciting Commercial Analyst opportunity please contact me or click to apply.