Senior Financial Analyst
Salary £55000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Richard Boyd
Date posted 07 November 2016
An international and growing gambling organisation based in London are recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing the internal financial KPI reporting for the whole organisation and, as such, represents a good "green field" role.
Senior Financial Analyst main duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation and distribution of daily/monthly/quarterly financial KPI reports
- Maintaining and developing a company wide consolidated financial KPI reporting system
- Providing KPI data for stock market updates, board meetings and other ad hoc analysis
- Preparation of monthly management accounting reporting packs including analysis of results against budget and prior year for each business unit and the group as a whole
- Providing financial support to the business heads and their teams through the provision of quality management information for commercial decision making and analysis
- Develop tools, models and processes to improve the analytical skills in the team and to look at ways of improving the automation of reporting
To succeed in this role and to be considered you will be a qualified accountant with a ability to work in a fast paced environment, as well as someone who can manage at all levels of a "lean" organisation.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or other overseas equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills and ideally knowledge of SQL
- Strong problem solving experience
- Knowledge of an e-commerce sector and/or gambling would be a distinct advantage
For an informal conversation on this role please contact Richard Boyd on 07867 393775.