Senior Finance Analyst - FP&A + Controls
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Eliza Slinn
Date posted 07 November 2016
A global entertainment business are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their Home Entertainment division. Based in their busy central London HQ, the role will be part of a high profile team, taking ownership of key processes and controls.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Senior Finance Analyst will enjoy a broad role supporting business planning, reporting and analysis activities of a high profile team. Driving efficiencies in process and controls, the Senior Finance Analyst will be integral to developing a best in class FP&A environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting budgeting, forecasts, monthly close and reporting
- Validating and preparing cash flow forecasts for designated revenue streams
- Providing support for the business unit on all audit requirements
- Acting as the main point of contact for all SOX controls and compliance issues, ensuring files are update and processes developed where possible
- Other ad hoc reporting and analysis as required by the business
As the Senior Finance Analyst you will:
- Be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or other overseas equivalent)
- Have experience within a fast paced reporting or FP&A team, ideally within a media organisation
- Have a working knowledge of SOX controls
- Be a confident written and verbal communicator
Apply below, or to find out more about this position please contact Eliza Slinn on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075098366.