Finance Business Partner
Salary £30000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 02 November 2016
An excellent technology business based in Stevenage with a brilliant brand presence in their field is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their energetic and growing team. These roles will offer a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the strategy and sales direction of the business. This is an exciting time to join this business as they are implementing a number of new processes and strategies.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner role will be:
- Tracking business performance and driving competitive pricing strategies
- Producing and presenting weekly and monthly margin and sales reporting including forecasting
- Business partnering with the Sales organisation to provide financial support on all accounts
- Supporting the Sales forecasting process and providing customer/product profitability analysis
- Giving insight and delivering financial evaluation across variables such as, fixed costs/investments and geographical regions.
- Act as primary point of contact to the Sales teams in setting pricing & discount strategies, customer tenders and business partnership, supported by sound cost-margin analysis tools
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have had previous experience within a Costing/Commercial role
- Have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and VLook ups) and the ability to manipulate and analyse large amounts of data
An excellent opportunity for a part qualified or finalist level Finance business Partner. Please get in touch Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this advert if you are interested in this position.