Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bons and Benefits
Consultant Dominic Horne
Date posted 25 October 2016
A well known and entrepreneurial media and entertainment business is looking to expand their central London team with a driven and ambitious FP&A Manager.
In this role as FP&A Manager you will be responsible for partnering specifically with the Film Division and giving them key insight that will directly influence critical decisions that they make. You will play a major role in both the groups and the Film divisions budgeting, forecasting and long range planning processes, as well as analysis key performance indicators.
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager:
- Assisting with preparing the Group instructions and setting and communicating Group and Divisional targets
- Managing the budgeting, planning and forecasting processes for the Group and Film Division
- Working with the Divisions to provide detailed analysis of budgets, plans and forecasts to understand main drivers, trends and risks and opportunities
- Partnering with Division when preparing presentations to Group CEO and Group CFO
- Developing reporting and analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- Working with the Divisions to analyse variances in the management reporting to identify risks and opportunities and implication on the full year forecast
- Preparing commentary for Executive Management Accounts
- Drafting the financial review sections of the Annual Report
- Consulting on potential acquisitions
- Preparing forecast models around potential transactions
With a background in the media space you will be used to working in a fast paced and creative environment as well as on an international scale. Ideally with some previous FP&A experience you will have an eye for the detail and be confident in gracefully challenging as and when required.
This central London business is well known within the media space and is constantly changing and expanding across the Film, TV and Music area's with some very well known and successful content. There is significant room for progression that will be available as you progress in your career here in this exciting and unique FP&A Manager role.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8091 to find out more.