Salary £40000 - £47000 per annum + Bonus
Location West Midlands
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 19 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to join an award winning, fast growing utilities business located in the West Midlands.
- Provide key stakeholders within the Business with a gross margin business plan and regular forecast updates
- Analysis of actual results and the variance against forecast, providing input to the monthly management report
- Ongoing engagement with stakeholders, supporting their needs with process development or ad hoc analytics
- support creation of the month end actuals and analysis of why the reported actuals vary from the expected forecast created
- Work closely with Cost forecasting team to extract cost data from their forecast models / EnPrice
- Creation and insightful monitoring of profitability analysis at a granular level
Knowledge & Experience
- Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Advanced modelling skills with an efficient and controlled approach
- Experience with pricing and costing
- Exceptional analytical skills with proven commercial acumen
- Drive to develop and enhance processes whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to build strong cross business relationships
- Experience with systems implementation and driving and delivering change is desirable
This is an opportunity ideal for an for a qualified accountant with relevant forecasting experience and strong modelling skills.
If you feel like this is you please apply or contact Beth Anstey on either 0121 281 5000 or Bethany.email@example.com.