Salary £38000 - £48000 per annum
Location West End
Consultant Charlie Pearson
Date posted 18 October 2016
A Global Retail company based in Central London are seeking an FP&A Analyst. This role offers excellent career progression, not only in the UK but across the European regions depending on what you're looking for. A French speaker & retail experience would be desirable.
This role will be a key asset in the FP&A team. This individual will be supporting the Financial Planning and Analysis activities for a cluster of markets and will contribute to the region’s financial results analysis, forecast, annual and long term budgeting process. He will develop and maintain reporting and budget tools in excel and Hyperion. The successful candidate will also provide financial support to local store operations team.
- Systems developments: develops and maintains Budget and planning tools (in Excel, Hyperion…)
- Merchandising Planning: updates the Merchandising plan weekly in the system per season per product category
- Reporting: produces and analyses performance reports for his area of responsibility (including P&Ls per market and per store). Liaises with the accounting team to improve the quality of the closings. Proposes improvements to simplify and facilitate the closing process (payroll, accruals…)
- Business analysis: analyses Business performance vs plan for his area of responsibility. Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of variance. Discusses the outcome of the analysis with the Business representatives (area managers,…). Performs ad-hoc financial reviews and analyses (as requested by operational and financial management)
- Planning: supports the head of FP&A for the production of the annual Budget and midterm Business Plan
Ideally the FP&A Analyst will have worked in the Retail industry, strong excel skills and exposure to Hyperion reporting is important.
If you're interested in this FP&A Analyst role please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.