Salary £45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 11 October 2016
A rarely available Financial Analyst role has just become available at on the most respected financial institutions based in Old Street, London. Reporting to the Finance Director, the role offers outstanding career progression for an accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the Financial Analyst role:
In this business critical financial analyst position you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Director with monitoring performance, analytics, presentation and ad-hoc requests.
- Producing monthly management accounts for Real Time Data to tight deadlines (including P&L and balance sheet with accompanying reconciliations) Areas of responsibility will include subscription revenue recognition, exchange and data accruals and transfer pricing.
- Business partnering with the Real Time Data COO and key product managers through the creation of insightful commentary and analysis on key performance variances when presenting the results.
- Assisting the Finance Director in co-ordinating business owners and other members of finance team in the preparation of rolling quarterly forecast and budgets for the European Shared Services and UK businesses.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with Senior Leaders along with good business acumen
- Excellent team player
- Highly organised, able to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment, and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Confident with complex concepts
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attidude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and trained their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Analyst role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7509 8947.