Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 21 September 2016
A global US pharmaceutical business based near Hemel Hempstead is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team, this role has arisen due to a promotion within the team.
This role will suit a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate who is looking for a career with a business that actively supports internal promotion and career progression. There will be some financial reporting aspects but will have a large commercial focus relating to pricing, rebates and contracts and you will be expected to business partner with Pricing and Sales teams.
Main responsibilities for the Finance Analyst will be:
- All aspects of Revenue accounting including revenue recognition and deferred income
- Implement and maintain monthly tracking and compliance process
- Control of Balance Sheet accrual accounts and reconciliations at month end and quarter end
- Business partnering with pricing sales teams including involvement in tenders and bids
- Financial modelling
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Be able to communicate and partner well with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in using SAP or a similar ERP system
If you are interested in this Finance Analyst position please apply or get in touch at Emily.email@example.com