Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Bethany Anstey
Date posted 16 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Commercial Finance Analyst to join a highly successful service providing business based in the West Midlands.
About the Commercial Finance Analyst role:
As part of this role you will acting as a finance business partner to the ‘Heads of’ Operations/Sales/Marketing/Strategy. Ensuring that financial and analytical support is presented clearly and accurately to senior management and stakeholders to support in the delivery of their targets.
- Use analytical tools to be able to link company financial performance to commercial/operational team performance and use this to advise senior leadership team
- Provide ‘best in class’ reporting across to each of the business partner areas to ensure financial dashboards are readily available, easy to interpret and robust enough to make decisions from
- Provide investment appraisal insight and advise on investment decisions.
- Develop relationships across the group to maximise cross-unit opportunities
- Contribute to budget/forecasting, and month-end process for key areas of responsibility
- Supporting the budgetary and financial control activities for a commercial areas of the business unit
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work with non finance teams and confidently interact with stakeholders
- Experience working with budgeting/forecasting and month- end process
- Exposure to monitoring KPIs
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, Commercial Finance Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or contact me on either 0121 281 5000 or Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.