Salary £47000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Location South West London
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 13 September 2016
A rarely available FP&A Analyst role had just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies based in South West London. Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, the role offers outstanding career progression for an accountant who is a leader in the field.
About the FP&A Analyst role:
In this business critical FP&A analyst position you will be responsible for supporting the Head of FP&A with monitoring Company performance, analytics, presentation and ad-hoc requests.
- Business Partner for Tenanted department, including monthly performance review presentation giving constructive insight leading to performance improvement
- Proactive management of tenanted price changes
- Business Partner for Marketing department, providing monthly reviews of spend vs budget and to provide constructive challenge to Marketing activities
- Review of promotional activity and performance vs. goals and to proactively drive the return on investment agenda
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with Senior Leaders along with good business acumen
- Excellent team player
- Highly organised, able to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment, and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Confident with complex concepts
This public listed FMCG company needs no introduction and is a recognised leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and trained their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Analyst role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7509 8947.