Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 12 September 2016
A leading FTSE 100 property giant are looking for a Group FP&A Accountant to join their Central London head office. The Group FP&A Accountant sits within the Group finance team, but focuses on the FP&A for this highly reputable property business. You will work alongside another Group Accountant, who will take ownership for the more core group accounting, leaving you to look at budgets, forecasts, long term planning, modelling etc.
About the role:
The Group FP&A Accountant will be doing the nuts and bolts of the forecasting & budgeting, so needs to be highly commercial, with excellent Excel skills, and a solid accounting background. Ideally you would also have had some experience in financial modelling, and an interest in the property world.
- Contribute to the Group’s Budget and Five Year plan process
- Preparation of the monthly cash flow forecast and associated board paper
- Assist other areas of the business on an ad hoc basis in providing outputs from the Group budgeting model to support their reporting or project requirements
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly ExecCom report , including preparation of the statutory cash flow and quarterly ‘cash to net debt reconciliations’
- Responsible for the preparation of a number of notes in the interim and prelim accounts, including joint ventures
- To be familiar with and keep abreast of latest IFRS accounting requirements
- Assisting in other financial accounting work as required in conjunction with other Finance departments such as the Statutory accounts team or the Rents team
You will be:
- ACA qualified, ideally Big 4
- Commercial experience in industry
- Strong Excel skills, with proven analytical experience
- Experience/interest in the real estate sector highly desirable
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch!