Group Planning & MI Manager – Global Finance
Salary £90000 - £105000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 12 September 2016
A rare Group Planning & MI Manager – Global Finance opportunity has arisen within a FTSE 100 Banking Group based in London for an experienced accountant with a proven track record of success in Financial and Business Planning. Working in the Global Finance Team, the position offers significant visibility to Board members, CEO’s and Committees.
The Group Planning & MI Manager – Global Finance will drive strategic decisions across the group and ensure the business is on track to achieve its financial targets liaising with Head of Business Finance, the Group’s Chief Accounting Officer and other senior finance leaders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategic recommendations based on rigorous financial analysis
- Producing internal MI, external reporting deliverables and supporting financial analysis
- Producing Group’s AOP and supporting internal analytical processes such as stress testing and any other financial projections
- Drive correct external communication on the Group’s business performance
- Preparing regional submissions for the monthly Group Management Board to allow senior management to monitor the financial performance of the business
- Preparing reports for the regional Executive Committees and boards
- Ensuring consistency in communications across all countries in the region and Group
The Group Planning & MI Manager – Global Finance will be a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or international equivalent) with significant commercial analysis and reporting experience and strong understanding of business drivers.
Key skills required:
- Proven ability to lead, develop and manage a team
- Superior ability to drive through change
- Excellent oral and written English and communication skills, including the ability to explain complicated financial issues in clear (non-jargon) language
- Proven influencing skills and an ability to engage and build relationships with a range of stakeholders, including senior management
- Experience of financial planning / budgeting (ideally from a Regional perspective)
This is a great opportunity to join a Global Banking Group in a high profile team working with Group Senior Management and local business leaders on a daily basis. Progression beyond this role is definitely there given the visibility of the role. How you position yourself in the business will play a key part in how/where you progress.
Apply today or call me on 02075098834to find out more.