Commercial Projects Finance Manager
Salary £55000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 08 September 2016
Robert Walters Qualified Finance & Accountancy have partnered with a well-established and highly recognised world leading Professional Services brand in Central Birmingham. Their reputation and market presence is an established as well as dynamic and growing presence. Due to a series of internal promotions, they are looking for a Commercial Projects Finance Manager to take lead on a number of growing projects and programmes within the group. This is a highly visible and respected opportunity.
The Commercial Project Finance Manager will take the lead on a number of projects and programmes in this newly created role, as this highly profitable business moves to ensure that it maintains its position as a world class brand.
Commercial Projects Finance Manager Job Description
As the Commercial Project Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead of a plethora of special projects that are constantly emerging as the business enjoys sustained growth
- Manage, develop and progress internal stakeholder relationships
- Command a specialist project itinerary covering everything ranging from the reformation of a new group supplier list, advising on acquisitions, looking at cloud profitability over the next 12 months, treasury management and looking at foreign exchange exposure to name but a few immediate projects
- Business partnering with commercial, project, and infrastructure team teams to ensure accurate delivery against project time lines. You will be the main finance point of contact for these stakeholders and be expected to lead on many of these matters
- To work with the commercial teams to ensure contract terms for new clients are aligned to maximise working capital
- Leading all process improvement initiatives within the group
As the Commercial Project Finance Manager, you will be a leader in matters relating to projects in the business. You will have worked your way up establishing knowledge, relationships and experience, to manage and be an expert in matters of WIP, profitability and business partnering. You will most likely have experience of working in a professional services business.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will give you the chance to lead and develop the creation of a special projects division for a leading Professional Services establishment as their Commercial Project Finance Manager. Based in central Birmingham, it is paying a competitive salary and offers the reach to develop and expand within a large and growing business.
If you are interested in this exciting Commercial Projects Finance Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.