Finance Business Partner
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Rohit Jain
Date posted 07 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) for a finance business partner, permanent role, Paying up to £60,000 plus car allowance and company and personnel bonus based In Hertfordshire. The company is a software and outsourcing business with extensive experience in the public sector. The business partners with the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
As a qualified finance business partner this would be a well rounded commercially focused role working with finance and non finance teams.
As a finance business partner your duties would include:
- Accountable for the production of all financial results for the relevant business area(s), including P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Responsible for delivering successful, timely month end close, including approving journals, monitoring variances and maintaining integrity of financial ledgers
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including reporting of balance sheet risks and opportunities
- Produce financial reporting, ensuring all deadlines are adhered to, including commentary on major variances and trends
- Support preparation of 3 year business plan and annual budget for business area, including detailed strategic and financial analysis
- Management of the year end accounts
- Building strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Apply judgement and experience to assist the business in making key decisions, working in business partnership while maintaining corporate governance
- Provide information to support increased efficiency and cost management with business leads
In the UK, this business works with 95% of Local Authorities, police force and a large number of health organisations, housing associations, utilities and transport companies.
If interested in this finance business partner role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters Senior Finance on 01727 617500 or email@example.com.
If you would like to refer any one from your personnel network for this role Robert Walters will give you up to £200.00 worth of retail vouchers for each successful qualified placement made.