Cashflow Planning & Reporting Manager
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + flexible benefits package
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 06 September 2016
A great Cashflow Planning & Reporting Director opportunity has arisen in a Pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridge where the finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations and insight. Cash flow forecasting and reporting is a core component of this programme which is aiming to create a modern, flexible and integrated financial platform, bringing together and simplifying our processes, policies, data, systems and organisation.
Reporting to the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Director within Group FP&A in this prestigious multinational Pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge, your role will be varied and challenging.
About the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Manager role:
You will be a key member of the team aligning enterprise requirements with unit level planning and reporting.
Your immediate objectives will be to:
- Support the Treasury team by driving the sophistication and availability of key Unit-level local currency balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Collaborate with the Units to continue to enhance their robustness and accuracy
- Championing change across the business by working across multiple stakeholders and ensuring that simplification is at the heart of everything you do
- Ensuring that benefit delivery is balanced against required business effort
- As you develop your experience of the drivers of cash flow within the Units and the associated challenges, you will become well positioned to support the Transformation project as they progress their organisational and system design work
- Supporting Group FP&A initiatives you will also be critical to driving alignment between top down Group forecasting and the consolidation of the Group’s key operating unit forecasts and a key contributor to systems design
You will be supported in your role by an analyst and will be responsible for driving their development and providing supervision and technical support where required.
The profile required in this role:
- Finance experience including cash flow modelling and forecasting
- Insight to cashflow forecasting leading practice
- Proven track record in delivering process change, collaboratively, ideally in a multi-national matrix organisation.
- Expertise in finance process design and enhancement
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Appreciation of the impact of foreign exchange on a multinational group
- Qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
If you want the opportunity to contribute to shaping the future of Finance and you are keen to develop and enhance core Financial Planning & Analysis skills, providing decision support to key Corporate stakeholders within a dynamic multinational blue chip environment then this is a great role for you.
Contact me today for further details on the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Manager role.