Cashflow Planning & Reporting Analyst
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum + extensive benefits package
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 06 September 2016
A great Cashflow Planning & Reporting Analyst opportunity has arisen n a Pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridge where the finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations and insight. Cash flow forecasting and reporting is a core component of this programme which is aiming to create a modern, flexible and integrated financial platform, bringing together and simplifying our processes, policies, data, systems and organisation.
Working within this prestigious Pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge your role will be varied and challenging.
Principal Accountabilities of the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Analyst role:
- Reporting to the Cashflow Planning & Reporting Director within Group FP&A
- Supporting the wider team through first class analytical support, data management and financial modelling
- You will gain insight into all aspects of enterprise planning, encompassing both internal and external projections for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
- You will gain exposure to senior management via decision support analytics and the opportunity to build a strong network across all of Finance
- Supporting Group FP&A initiatives you will also be critical to driving alignment between top down Group forecasting and the consolidation of the Group’s key operating unit forecasts and a key contributor to systems design
You will play a key role in championing change across the business by working across multiple stakeholders and ensuring that simplification is at the heart of everything you do, thereby ensuring that benefit delivery is balanced against required business effort. The step change that you will deliver has the opportunity to unlock immediate value through the optimisation of Group level cash flow planning.
- Finance experience, ideally including cash flow modelling and forecasting
- Experience in delivering process change collaboratively, ideally in a multi-national matrix organisation.
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Ability to provide clear analysis of performance drivers
- Able to produce high impact briefing materials & analysis
- Qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
This is an attractive entry level role with the Group Financial Planning and Analysis team and would suit an ambitious individual seeking to develop a finance career within a blue chip multinational corporate.
If you are keen to progress your career within this dynamic business based in Cambridge then call me today!