Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 03 August 2022south-east accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 accountancy Guildford Surrey GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered with a progressive and highly ambitious renewable energy business based in Guildford, who are looking for a Financial Controller to join on a permanent basis. Managing a team of 5, this Financial Controller will take responsibility for delivering financial expertise across a varied portfolio of renewable assets, acting as a key point of contact for several vital financial tasks including maintaining robust and effective financial controls.
- Supervising preparation of monthly management accounts and responsible for delivering periodic cashflow forecasts.
- Acting as a key business partner and first point of contact for any financial issues, specifically relating to proposals or ongoing negotiations.
- Co-ordinating the annual budgeting process and ensuring board approval.
- Quarterly board reports and presentation of finance sections at board meetings.
- Overseeing the preparation of the statutory accounts and ensuring consistency, quality and compliance.
- Preparation of consolidated annual accounts with applicable accounting standards.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating the financial audits, which includes liaising directly with the owners of asset managed assets, tax advisors and audit partners.
- Preparing hedge accounting documents and on-going annual assessment of hedge relationships.
- Managing bank compliance model preparation and loan covenant calculations, interest and principal repayments and any other banking requirements.
- Reviewing VAT returns for all asset managed entities before submission.
- Ensuring strong internal control environment is observed and that transactions are authorised with delegated limits of authority.
Qualifications and experience required:
- ACA , ACCA , CA , CIMA (or equivalent) qualified with significant post qualification experience.
- Proven commercial awareness, with the ability to produce detailed management information and dashboards.
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder management experience is essential.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience of accounting packages such as Agresso, SAP, SUN, SAGE or similar, and Advanced Excel skills are essential.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: ReadingDate posted: 09 August 2022Robert Walters is pleased to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role with primary responsibility over the month end process and providing technical support to the Financial Reporting team in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Trial Balance, accounting records (Oracle) and reporting to the parent group.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: BanburyDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you a technically strong and hands on Financial Controller wanting a step up to Finance Director?
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: ReadingDate posted: 22 July 2022Robert Walters is pleased to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role with primary responsibility over the month end process and providing technical support to the Financial Reporting team in ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the Trial Balance, accounting records (Oracle) and reporting to the parent group.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: SurreyDate posted: 13 July 2022Robert Walters are currently partnering exclusively with a fast paced, high growth SME organisation who are looking for a Financial Controller to join them on an initial 3 month FTC based.
Salary: £75,000 - £84,000 per annumLocation: ChertseyDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters is working with a globally renowned organisation based in Surrey, who are looking for a commercially focussed Finance Manager to join for a 12 month contract. This role will be responsible for managing commercial finance across several entities, focusing on P&L management, reviewing and putting together business cases/strategies and controlling budgeting and forecasting.