Group Financial Controller (Real Estate)
Salary £100,000 - £125,000 per annum
Consultant Conor Murphy
Date posted 07 June 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 100000 125000 125000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An amazing opportunity has just come up with this mixed use property developer to join the team as Group Financial Controller where the successful candidate will report directly to the CFO.
The company have a fantastic presence across the UK&I and are looking to continue on their massive growth phase over the next 5 years. This role will be based out of the Central London offices where the company operate a flexible working model.
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller will include;
- Leading a team of 8 reports;
- Producing timely, accurate and robust financial information;
- Owning the system of internal financial controls;
- Leading on all technical accounting matters for the group;
- Driving the preparation of the qtrly management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Assisting in the development of the Groups business plan, budget and forecasts;
- Being the Group Finance representative on commercial transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, refinancing and JVs;
- Liaising with the tax department on tax planning and compliance;
- Other adhoc work as required
The ideal Financial Controller will be;
- Qualified ACA or equivalent with a number of years PQE;
- Experience in a management/ FC role ideally within real estate;
- Passionate about attention to detail and have pride in their work;
- Comfortable working with a small team but will possess the confidence to challenge senior stakeholders;
- Highly personable with a can-do approach
If you are interested in this exciting role within the property and housing space then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07881262443 - Conor Murphy - ACA
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 per annum + Bonus + benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Our client is a hugely successful , fast growth ecommerce brand based at a well-connected Central London location.
Salary: £85,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022We are working with a high growth consultancy This global consultancy are a high growth business offering sustainability solutions and services. This role is based in the corporate London HQ in central London and will report to the head of reporting and you will have complete ownership of the FP&A function and drive business decision making.
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 May 2022We are working with a high growth consultancy This global consultancy are a high growth business offering sustainability solutions and services. This role is based in the corporate London HQ in central London and will report to the Global Head of accounting and you will have complete ownership of the operational and statutory accounting