Assistant Financial Controller
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 26 April 2022london accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-04-26 2022-06-25 media London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for a Assistant Financial Controller to join a leading global Media business based in London.
Working in the Corporate Finance team, the Assistant Financial Controller role will report into the Senior Director and contribute in keeping the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control for Media entities. You will also assist with statutory reporting for Media entities, group reporting and ad-hoc tasks
The business has a great working environment with many perks including competitive salary, bonus and other great benefits. If you have a passion for sports, fashion or media, this could be a desirable role for you.
The office is located in London, however you will have the ability to work from home at least once a week.
The Assistant Financial Controller role will involve:
- Managing all aspects of the general ledger and ensuring accounting practices are compliant with company’s policies
- Ability to lead, direct & guide the team, including necessary training and supervision to achieve the collective and individual goals.
- Play a vital role with period-end accounting and timely group reporting across Media entities, including various quarterly reporting packs, TPs, and tax submissions.
- Lead role in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements for various Media entities in globally
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to the effective operations of Media control environment
- Assist in drafting technical accounting work-papers
- Participate & assist with the annual audit
- Ad-hoc project work as required within Media companies.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, including strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and able to manage a broad workload and prioritise tasks
- Work to tight deadlines
This is a truly unique role for someone wanting join a very reputable Sports Media business in London. For more information or to apply, please contact Willy.email@example.com.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Media business based in London looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a 3 month contract basis. Pls note this role is 4.5 days.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022Finance Business Partner We are currently partnering with an international FTSE 250 listed company who are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to play a key role within the business. The company is an internationally renowned group, specialising in the publishing sector. The position involves business partnering with the companies central functions as well as playing a key role in FP&A long term planning, budgeting, reforecasting, projects and ad-hoc analysis.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 26 April 2022An exciting opportunity to join a leading Media business as Assistant Financial Controller. Based in West London, this role will ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of one of the countries biggest qualification/education providers? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in Central London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Partnering with a leading Education provider in their London Head Office, this is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join my client for a period of 6 months, adding strong support to the FP&A Manager. You will partner with department heads and senior leaders across the business, to support business critical decisions with insightful analysis and information from a finance perspective. This role has an excellent hybrid working environment in place.