Head of Finance
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + Equity
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you a technically strong and hands on senior finance professional who would thrive in an entrepreneurial environment?
We are exclusively recruiting for an exciting and entrepreneurial global brand based in Milton Keynes. This high growth, venture capitalist backed tech firm are in the search for their new Head of Finance.
With this being a key appointment and senior member to their Finance team; an experienced operational Controller/ ‘Head of’ will be needed to join them on this exciting journey. You will require exceptional relationship management and leadership skills to successfully build and develop a relatively new team to provide first-class financial controls, reporting and compliance that will support their ambitious, fast-paced regional/global growth.
Closely partnering with the Managing Director and reporting into the CFO, responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and enhancing controls, overseeing strict internal and external reporting, ultimately keeping the business compliant.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate accounting functions including banking and cashflow, accounts receivable, balance sheet accounts, accounts payable and VAT.
- Budgeting, forecasting and management and reporting.
- Process improvement: Continually thriving to install efficiencies.
- A Qualified Accountant with significant PQE and proven ability to manage all accounting related functions.
- A strong communicator, with a focused drive for accuracy and best practice.
- Strong leadership and can inspire, coach and mentor a finance team.
- Hands-on experience in period end close, establishing controls and overseeing transactional finance.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail and good judgement.
Alongside the competitive salary, you will be entitled to their very generous profit interest scheme, flexible working, gym membership, competitive pension, advanced Bupa private medical & a minimum of 25 days annual leave.
As you can imagine, this highly lucrative opportunity will likely gain a lot of interest, please do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.