Head of Transactional Finance
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due a recent acquisition this market leading business have created a new role for Transactional Processing Manager to lead their large team, particularly across the areas of credit and billing.
Leading a large team, with a number of direct reports, you will work closely with the FD to deliver the strategy across the shared service centre. This will include, integrating work from some of the businesses acquisitions and improving processes through the utilisation of robotics.
- Responsible for all service delivery in the Finance Shared Service Centre
- Full responsibility for complex billing requirements across multiple revenue streams
- Full responsibility for end to end management of cash collections, including credit risk assessment and ongoing monitoring of financial stability of customer base
- Promote a strong customer service ethos to support delivery to agreed SLAs with the business and finance teams.
- Drive efficient, standardised, effective and systematic transactional processing
- Develop high levels of performance amongst the team and encourage development to retain talent and support internal career development.
- Ensure that there are appropriate financial controls in place and procedures developed to periodically check operation.
- Operate a sound system of internal controls, ensuring that key risks are mitigated and that controls are operating effectively
Key skills preferred;
- Experienced accountant, experience gained working within large, fast moving, complex businesses.
- A strong leader, experienced in leading and developing large teams.
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders and colleagues to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with.
- Experience of successfully driving change within a large finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of growth and change.
To apply or for further details please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters firstname.lastname@example.org