Global Financial Controller
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
Consultant Isobel Salino
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 accountancy Leatherhead Surrey GB GBP 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global Financial Controller £100,000 - £120,000 + car allowance + bonus + other competitive benefits Leatherhead, Surrey Robert Walters have partnered with a well-known international organisation who are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Global Financial Controller into their growing business. This role will act as the second in command to the divisional CFO and will take responsibility for all financial management and financial governance for their EMEA division.
- Consolidation and preparation of monthly management reports in US GAAP, as well as production of plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Improve provision of insightful information and commercial support to help drive decision making.
- Provision of support to the Operations Management of the division. This to include the driving of operational improvements including: reduction in working capital balances, improvement in operating cashflow, management of chargeability and monitoring of profitability by office.
- Successful development, enhancement and maintenance of all internal controls.
- Drive compliance and governance in day to day activities and ensure compliance with SARBOX and anti-corruption requirements.
- Support internal financial improvement plans, actively engaging with all initiatives and implementing improvements.
Qualifications and experience:
- ACA or CA qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Significant experience within a multi-project or multi-site organisation is essential.
- Ability to engage with local international finance teams as well as executive level board members.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to take their career to the next level and join a business that invests heavily in their staff to ensure they reach their maximum potential.