Salary £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + plus car
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 accountancy Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire GB GBP 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client, an impressive organisation that have gone from strength to strength in their global presence. Their continuous growth is being supported by an ambitious strategy of acquisitions and diversified revenue streams and now they are looking to grow their team with a newly created Financial Controller role.
With this being a key appointment and senior member to their Finance team; an experienced operational Financial Controller will be needed to join them on this exciting journey. You will require exceptional relationship management and leadership skills to successfully build and develop a relatively new team to provide first-class financial controls, reporting and compliance that will support ambitious, fast-paced regional/global growth.
- Co-ordinate and lead the daily accounting function & consolidations for the UK Region and act as the liaison to the Group Finance and other regional offices.
- Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient and scalable procedures and the best use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of accounting policy and procedures to ensure compliance with the organisations objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Group forecasting and budget monitoring.
- Manage audit preparation and liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Work on M&A’s, assisting integration of finance activities.
Who’s right for the role?
- A Qualified Accountant with significant PQE and proven ability to manage all Accounting related functions with strong operational experience.
- A strong communicator, a focused drive for success and best practice.
- Strong leadership and can inspire, coach and mentor a team.
- Experience of producing management accounts.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail, good judgement and common sense.
- Strong knowledge of the latest financial accounting and reporting developments.