Consultant Morgan Mocke
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 it London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a Fintech staup currently expanding their operations. The role has come through growth and promotion showing the oppurtunity within the organisation.
What will be the impact of the new employee on the business?
- Ensure compliance with financial statements and reportings
- Improve the quality for the monthly reportings as well as for the OPEX management (involve more team members in the OPEX analysis.
- In-depth analysis and increasing knowledge on variances in the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Better knowledge-spread over the Accounting team (senior person with further accounting and FP& A knowledge will raise the bar)
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsible for daily managing of the financial accounting statements and meeting the regulatory obligations.
- Managing the monthly and yearly financial statements and year end audit process for the UK entity.
- Maintaining the group accounting manuals to ensure compliance with all accounting rules.
- Ensure the reliability of data by supporting the monthly group financial reportings with sufficient balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Responsible for the operational cash flow and supervising the group cash-pooling accounts
- Responsible for issuing periodic information for legal and regulatory reportings including financial and own funds positions (FCA)
- Preparation, reconciliation and filing of the monthly VAT accounts
- Supporting annual VAT and corporate income tax filings together with external tax advisors
What are the skills for this position?
- University degree or similar qualification with a focus on accounting, controlling and taxation
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in an international group or an audit company
- Profound know-how and experience in IFRS and UK GAAP accounting standards
- Solid tax knowledge
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Strong analytical and presentational skills with the ability to work with large data sets
- Excel skills (advanced)
- Proficiency in English is essential
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com.