Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-22 2019-11-19 it London London GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a fast growing, IT group based in Central London. Following their move into new offices, the group has sustained excellent results, and are looking for a new Financial Controller in order to drive the growth of the business, and of the finance function. The head of finance, who this role reports into, is keen to offer the right candidate a platform to take ownership of a finance function.
My client is a fast growing, IT group based in Central London and are looking for a Financial Controller to join their growing team. From a remit’s perspective, this role is comprehensive across process, procedures and controls. The head of finance, who this role reports into, is keen to offer the right candidate a platform to take ownership of a finance function.
The head of finance, who this role reports into, is keen to offer the right candidate a platform to take ownership of a finance function. To that end, for those candidates keen on making a pathway to the FD position, this role will offer a suitable step up.
- Production and control of comprehensive and timely monthly financial statements and reports (across both trading and holdings companies), including Profit & loss, Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Debtor and Creditor control.
- Day to day management of banking and finance facilities, account payable, customer credit control and invoicing, payroll, forex and cash management.
- Research and keep up to date with technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Service Line Reporting, including the reporting of devolved annual revenue and expenditure against budgets for all core business areas.
- Assist the senior leadership team in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Additional controller duties as necessary including supporting the senior leadership team with preparation of budgets and forecasts and reporting variances.
- Ability to apply financial expertise and business acumen to supporting Head of Finance & Commercial in ad-hoc requests when required.
About the business:
My client is a fast growing technology SME. Given the business’s trajectory, candidates should expect broad remits. More so, as with this role, the business looks to emply ambitious, energetic candidates who are keen to take ownership and expand their own roles in turn.
- Fully ACA qualified
- Boast between 2 and 5 years industry experience
- Experience on company reporting as well as control building is essential for this role
- The ability to efficiently business partner is similarly essential
- Keen to take ownership and expand the role’s remit
For more information on this opportunity/the business, please call me on either 02075098139 or 07770685125. Alternatively, please email an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.