Salary £69,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Wickes
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 fmcg Chessington Surrey GB GBP 69000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My Global Client based in Surrey are looking for a strong progressive Financial Controller. My client operates accross the globe and is experiencing a period of growth and change within this current function.
- Preparation and analysis of business results with insights on the key performance indicators.
- Financial reporting. Ensure actuals at month end are correct and any variances understood with relevant actions in place to mitigate risk. Consolidation of all other necessary reports across the business. Manages Information database. Keep the reporting engine alive and constantly adapting reporting to meet the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Trains the Organisation on key self-service tools and reports.
- Lead the forecasting process, in-depth analytics, trend analysis, target and KPI setting, forecast accuracy, internal and external benchmarking. Delivery of robust, timely forecast on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Provides information and support to the stakeholder Teams.
- Ensure full cluster transparency at three levels: Operational, Controllers, and Cluster leadership
- Management responsibility develop succession planning and career progression plans for team, support learning and development of the wider team.
- Previous Finance process experience (e.g. annual operating plan, record to report, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and influencing skills
- Experience managing a large and complex set of stakeholders
- Experience in driving business performance. Experience in driving P&L performance improvements (e.g. closing gaps vs. target) and holding others accountable (particularly peers and senior leadership)
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA