Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Peter Maxey
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 education-and-training Northampton Northamptonshire GB NN1 1AA GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a vibrant, entrepreneurial organisation with multiple sites across the UK and further acquisitions planned over the next two years and beyond. They are based in Northampton. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will support the business in providing insightful reporting to the business around performance and efficiency, manage a number of direct reports and take responsibility for the financial control and heading up the day to day activities. The role will suit somebody with a strong commercial background in a multi-site environment.
You'll be a qualified accountant with strong experience as a Financial Controller.
- Ensure all internal reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on time, including monthly accounts, KPI reports, quarterly forecasts and ad hoc analysis.
- Work alongside the Finance Director supporting proposals for acquisitions as the organisation continues to grow and develop it's portfolio.
- Ensure all external reporting requirements are met.
- Lead the Finance Team, and take responsibility for the financial control and the day to day activities of the organisation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years' experience with a mixture of financial and management accounting.
- Experience in a multi-site environment.
- Working knowledge of acquisitions to support future growth plans.
- Strong people manager, who can nurture and develop staff.
- Proficient in Excel