Senior Finance Manager
Salary £65,000 - £68,000 per annum + Bonus & inc car allowance
Location Milton KeynesFULL_TIME
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 18 May 20192019-05-18 2019-07-17 accountancy UK Robert Walters
Our client, a global, listed business with a great track record or growing and developing staff are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager (SFM).
The SFM will manage and mentor a small team and focus on adding significant value to the business by producing and communicating insightful management information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and enhancing the management accounts process
- Partner with the senior leadership and directors, providing management information out to key stakeholders on a regular timely basis
- Manage and develop your team, always thriving for best practice
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of stock reporting
- Assist in preparation of bi-annual statutory reporting, including working with external auditors to solve queries and provide full audit files and reconciliations
- Produce quarterly forecasts and budgets
- To play an active role within the control system environment, in particular, reconciling key control accounts and advising of any control weakness with recommendations to improve
- Oversee internal payroll function to ensure timely production and accurate journal entries
- Fully qualified accountant with several years PQE across a high performing level within industry
- Substantial management reporting and business partnering experience
- Hands on leadership exposure, leading a team from the front in a fast pace environment
- Strong project management skills; capable of preparing and running the plan to deliver the budgets
- A confident communicator, influencing and informative
- System savvy, good with software’s, including excel. Experience in implementing / developing financial systems would be a huge benefit.
- Good technical knowledge – IFRS, UK GAAP, VAT, Intrastat etc