Salary £80,000 - £85,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Dom Horne
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 advertising-and-pr London London GB GBP 80000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join a high growth and fast paced advertising business as a Financial Controller, based in the heart of London.
This Financial Controller role has been newly created following a period of growth and will form an integral part of their central London finance team. The business sits as a part of one of the major players within the media space but retains a significant amount of Independence. This media agency is a global name and is present in over 30 different countries and supports global brands like Coke, Heineken, NFL and Diageo.
The Financial Controller role is very much a broad and all encompassing one that will round out your experience nicely and will be the perfect stepping stone to progress through to a Finance Director position in your career. You will report into the Group Finance Director who is great and very keen to progress those in his team either in this business or another one in the wider group.
The Financial Controller's day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Production, review and consolidation of month end
- Forecasting, Planning and Consolidation of budgets
- Produce statutory accounts for 2 entities
- Manage the treasury and working capital position
- Manage and drive a team of 2 direct and 8 indirect reports
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Be a strong communicator
- Ideally have prior media experience
- Have strong systems experience
- Have had experience in improving processes and procedures
This is a fantastic chance to join a media business who are a leader within their field. Please either apply to the role or get in touch to find out more - Dominic.email@example.com 0207 509 8493.