Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + benefits
Location North LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-08 2019-05-27 accountancy North London London GB en3 4nq GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Excellent Financial Controller opportunity for a commercially focused and experienced accountant, looking for a new and challenging role within a rapidly growing business, based in North London.
As Financial Controller, you will report into the global CFO and work closely with the Managing Director to help support commercial decision making. You will be working for an organisation which has seen impressive growth over the past 3 years, with big plans to expand the business both in the UK and internationally. It's an exciting time to join and be a part of the success.
This role of Financial Controller will suit a qualified (ACA,ACCA, CIMA) accountant who is an ambitious individual with strong technical accounting background along with experience of business partnering with senior management to make commercial decisions on behalf of the business.
Financial Controller key responsibilities:
- Financial planning; annual operating plan and quarterly financial forecasting.
- Financial decision to support the UK management and corporate
- Accurate and timely monthly closing of financial statements
- Maintain proper accounting and internal control procedures followed for all areas of responsibility
- SOX compliance, internal policies and procedures
Financial Controller key skills & requirements:
- You must be Qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) with at least 5-7 years PQE
- Financial Analysis, budgeting and some strategic planning experience
- Experience in US GAAP will be an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and application.
If you are interested in this role please email Abdul Khan a copy of your recent CV at email@example.com.