Head of Commercial Finance
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Marcus Pratt
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 accountancy Accrington Lancashire GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently working with Leading Global business based in Accrington as the look for a Head of Commercial Finance. This pivotal role will be instrumental as company looks to expand through acquisition and new markets.
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading global business that has a proven history of profitability and continues to outperform the market. The last five years has seen the revenue grow considerably with a diverse project range. Due to this continued period of growth a pivotal role of Head of Commercial Finance to provide financial and commercial support to assist each function in delivering short and medium-term objectives
As the business continues to expand through acquisition, organic growth and from targeted expansion in to new markets there is real focus on financial support, control and challenge within the operational areas of the business.
- To support the existing budgeting and forecasting processes for operational and support elements of the business;
- To co-own the balance sheet responsibility for key areas of operations
- To take responsibility for specific projects to support the development of the division (both financial and non-financial);
- To highlight under-performing activities and support operational management to ensure that a performance plan is put in place;
- To undertake any other projects as required by the Finance Director or as directed by a senior manager from within the operational and support business units.
- To lead and support a team of 4-5 qualified and part qualified financial analysts to deliver:
- commercial analysis of financial and other information for the business and to identify and help implement actions to address highlighted issues;
- develop, produce and review KPIs and Financial information to ensure that we are consistently improving our performance;
- operational efficiency savings through the new NDC and SAP investments;
- cost base savings and efficiencies for operational and support functions;
- capex assessment and monitoring
- The cost performance of the operational and support business units
- Building, improving and delivering finance information for the business units
- Meeting deadlines for production of reporting and analysis
- Cost benefit delivery to plan for key operational projects (SAP and NDC)
- Successful integration of subsidiary business, delivery of expected synergies in line with plan
- Individual customer satisfaction performance
The successful candidate will be a Qualified accountant with experience of operating at a commercial/management level role, A strong knowledge in ERP applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email your CV to Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.