Group Reporting Manager
Salary £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 manufacturing-and-production London London GB GBP 70000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client, a leading global manufacturing business, is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their Central London head office.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, the Group Reporting Manager will manage a team of 3 Group Accountants, and oversee the provision of consolidated financial information to the Board.
The Group Reporting Manager will also be involved in various ad hoc projects, and will need to build strong relationships with managers and directors around the globe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the monthly Group Operating Report for the Board
- Preparation of the annual consolidated group budget for the Board
- Preparation of the group’s half-year and full-year consolidated published accounts, including supporting analysis for the group’s Investor Relations department
- Ensure compliance with the group’s accounting policies, statutory requirements and IFRS
- Preparation of statutory accounts for the group’s UK subsidiaries under FRS 101
- Liaise with the group’s external auditors
- Preparation and review of financial information on an ad hoc basis
- Maintain the group’s consolidation system, and support the project to replace the group’s consolidation system
- Maintain a focus on strong internal controls and develop further the Group Financial Reporting department’s processes to ensure compliance with best practice
- Manage and develop a team of three, including involvement in recruitment activities
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred) or overseas equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS 101)
- Experience of preparing IFRS/UK GAAP consolidated accounts, in a group reporting environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong Excel skills
To apply for this extremely high profile opportunity, please get in touch over the Christmas break!