Senior Finance Manager- Operations
Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Currently recruiting a commercially focused Senior Finance Manager position for market leading and progressive FTSE 100 based in Luton. After impressive year on year numbers the group itself is in a fantastic place and is continuing to grow even as a market leader! My client offers a platform of continuous and encouraged progression, great working culture (including flexible working from the onset) and a broad remit with exposure to senior decision makers across the group.
Senior Finance Manager (operational focus):
- Vast operational business partnering remit with strategic influence up to CFO and external director. Full ownership and accountability of multiple business units and their performance.
- Core focus on 5-year planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Drive strategic interventions and business actions
- Leading a team of 6 across a fast paced and changing remit
- Adding value to top and bottom line revenue streams
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Lean cost focus!
- Creation and ownership of operational KPI structures for all business units in operations
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with 4 years+ experience in a FTSE or PLC environment
- Extensive exposure of owning a business partnering remit with multinational stakeholders in a fast-paced remit
- Ability to influence and drive strategy
- Strong communicator
If this role could be of interest drop me a note on email@example.com or conversely apply below.