Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location South YorkshireCONTRACTOR
Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 05 January 2019 2019-01-052019-02-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain South Yorkshire South Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client are a leading name within the logistics industry. They are at the forefront on industry innovation and currently have a requirement for a Treasury Manager.
As the Treasury Manager you will be a key component of the Finance team which operates all financial transactions and processes. You will have key input in the Treasury and Reporting Team with responsibilities for cashbook reconciliation and control, cash allocation, fixed asset management & reporting, capitalising, WIP reconciliation, estate management, reporting and balance sheet compliance.
Duties will include:
- Treasury and cash management. Encompassing multiple cash book maintenance over multiple currencies.
- Cash allocation and cash management.
- Fixed Assets, including maintenance of ledgers, asset management, capitalisation, WIP reconciliation and asset verification.
- Estate management. Responsibility for rates and utilities on company properties and rental properties, ensuring ledger control in payment and compliance.
- Dealing directly with internal and external auditors with regard to management and maintenance of processes and reconciliation.
- Supporting the wider finance team in weekly and monthly accounts preparation.
- Creation & Development of relevant reporting information for both finance & operational areas of the business.
- Working with the wider finance community to develop, enhance and streamline processes and workflows.
- Reporting of FX impact and managing of cash flows for foreign currency accounts.
- Compliance re latest accounting standards.
- Process review and adoption of payroll accounting.
- Housekeeping and control of balance sheet ledgers.
Our client are looking to appoint to this Treasury Manager role as soon as possible. If you are available at short notice and see yourself as a Treasury specialist then please do not delay. Apply now. If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters.