Senior Finance Managers
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum + bonus + bens
Consultant Julie Peacock
Date posted 05 January 2019 2019-01-052019-03-06 retail London London GB GBP 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a successful and growing SME fashion business based in London. Currently seeking a passionate finance professional who is keen to secure a broad Financial Controllers position. This is a hands-on, all encompassing role in whcih you will be given the opportunity to get involvied in all finance and commercial matters relating to the business. Min 2 years post qualified experience alternatively those who are qualified by experience.
Reporting into a key director for the business you will be given the opportunity to gain incredibly broad experience potentially at a very early stage in your career depending on your experience level.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Cash flow finance work and associated cost analysis
- Monthly quarterly and annual management accounts as well as recommending improvements
- Budgeting - reporting in respect of and varioances and provision of the suspected reasons behind these
- To manage and oversee the monthly payrolls.
- To be responsible for the production of the annual statutory accounts.
- The production of commercial analysis (e.g. KPI’s, modelling)
- Financial Analysis as well as on going ad hoc operational and commercial project work
Those who are formally qualified or possess relevant finance experience will be considered - 5 years experience in total as a minimum is required.
Key skills required
- Knowledge of SAP would be useful
- Ability to develop strong relationships across the organisation and maintain credibility with a range of stakeholders
- Reporting/ management accounting experience as well as strong commercial business acumen
- Fashion experience is useful but absolutely not essential
- Ability to adopt a hands on flexible approach and enjoy a broad range of tasks on a daily basis
- Eagerness to learn and develop as the business continues to grow