Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Vilma Kurpreka
Date posted 24 December 2018 2018-12-242019-02-22 accountancy Northamptonshire Northamptonshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join £30mill turnover successful and well established UK creative business based in Northamptonshire, with a view to step up to Financial Director over a short but proven period.
About the Financial Controller Role:
In this business-critical Financial Controller role you will be responsible for providing financial support on an operational basis.
- Provide leadership to the finance function including growth and development plans
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders both in finance and outside of finance
- Drive improvement of accounting processes
- Working to improve company performance – implementation of KPIs
- Implementation of system and process changes
- Prepare management and statutory accounts and ensure they are completed in accordance with deadlines
- Complete and review balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Liaise with auditors
- Manage the day-to-day financials of the business
You will be a dynamic and ambitious candidate who can lead the finance function and drive both business growth and improvement of processes, for example identifying opportunities to streamline.
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Demonstration of leadership in a previous role
- Strong technical and commercial finance experience
- Ability to work independently and manage time/prioritisation of tasks
- Experience in manufacturing would be preferable
- Ability to successfully build rapport across all levels of the business
- Strong Excel skills
My client, Northamptonshire based are looking for someone who will drive growth through development and improvement and will provide effective financial management.