Salary £350 - £425 per day
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292018-12-29 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading manufacturing FMCG business are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their existing team.
About the role
As part of this role you will be involved with the following duties:
- Overseeing the finance function.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts.
Ensuring that all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements are met across the finance function.
- Control of the Balance Sheet, ensuring that all reconciliations are accurate.
- Maintaining and improving management reports, including P&L analysis.
- Managing a small team.
- Working with the operational teams, managing stakeholders and business partnering.
- Offering advice and suggestions of how to improve operational processes.
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, ideally from a manufacturing / FMCG or site based background. You must be comfortable with the full month end duties; able to business partner with key operational stakeholders; and be comfortable to challenge and push back when required. An ability to easily adapt to new systems is important.
About the business
This business are a manufacturing FMCG business based in Greater Manchester, who are looking for this interim maternity leave cover to join them.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org